Show: The Nanny
Title: Everyone Needs a Bubby
Original Air Date: September 26, 1994
Click on either link to get a copy.
iTunes not available
* Fran: You should have seen her with the Chippendale’s. Her entire Social Security check went down a G string.
Max: As lucrative as that sounds, I have to get back to work.
* Sylvia: She’s not married. She all alone!!
* Max: Can’t she stay with your mother?
Fran: No, the big cats can’t share a cage.
* Max: Well Miss Fine, seems I underestimated your booby.
Fran: That’s bubby, no one’s ever underestimated my booby.
* Fran: Well, I was right. She was smoking.
* Fran: Are you out of your mind??!! This is the Sheffield house, no one has sex in this house!!
* Max: You knew about this?
Niles: Yes, my room is directly below theirs. Bravo!
* Fran: Oh boy, here she comes now, devil with the blue hair on.
* Grandma Yetta: Hotpants? Tell her to go for it? What am I senile? Your husband would throw me out of the house!
* Max: Please Miss Fine, I’m just not in the mood.
Fran: Wow, no man’s ever said that to me before.
Synopsis: Gracie worries about the end of the world and Brighton doesn’t help matters. Fran, Sylvia and Grandma Yetta come back from a play. They are all over the place. Sylvia is complaining how bad her feet her, turns out she grabbed the shoes of the woman sitting next to her. Sylvia has to rub in the fact that Fran’s not married. Grandma Yetta discovers that she has someone else’s purse. Grandma Yetta’s home is being fumigated so she winds up staying with Fran, Max and the kids. In Max’s office, CC gushes at Max. However, when she takes a call for Maggie she doesn’t know who Maggie is. Fran and Niles come in. She tells him about Grandma Yetta’s situation. Max goes too far with the jokes though Max winds up caving in and letting her stay. The next day, Max brings Fran a video he found in Maggie’s room. Maggie had a date earlier and is still on the porch. Max ends the date. The next day at breakfast, Niles is concerned about the fight between Max and Maggie. Maggie comes in singing a different tune. Maggie wants to go out with Greg again and with Fran’s prompting gets to go. They smell a fire and everyone runs upstairs. Max kicks opens the door to her room. They find Yetta in bed with a man. The burning smell is coming from some bagels in a toaster oven. After Max finishes yelling, Fran takes her turn. In the hall they both freak out together. In the kitchen, CC walks in and gloats. He tells her about Grandma Yetta getting some loving last night. She leaves depressed. Fran complains to Niles about Grandma Yetta. Gracie comes in. They learn that Grandma Yetta told Gracie to go for it, not Maggie. Fran goes looking for Max and finds him on the porch. She tells him about the Grandma Yetta mix up. They go back inside where Max continues to freak out. She tries to calm him. She then sends him to bed. When Maggie comes in Fran yells at her but what Maggie tells her calms her.
Categories: Blog Archive, The Nanny
Leave a Reply