The Curse of Oak Island S04, Ep04 – No Stone Unturned

Show: The Curse of Oak Island
Season: 4
Episode: 4
Title: No Stone Unturned
Original Air Date: December 6, 2016

Click either link to get a copy.


iTunes The Curse of Oak Island, Season 4 – The Curse of Oak Island

Rick Lagina
Marty Lagina
Dan Blankenship
David Blankenship
Craig Tester
Jack Begley
Alex Lagina
Dan Henskee
Charles Barkhouse
Robert Clotworthy

Synopsis: The first load of 30 plus loads with the cranes and set up begins to roll onto the island. The brothers have two target sites the want to dig. The first one called “Valley3” and the second is called “C1.” They bring Dan Blankenship over to see everything get set up. Later that night the team is in the war room. Two researchers are there regarding the 90-foot stone. The researchers know the last known location of the stone, it’s a bookstore. It’s changed hands but the building is still intact. 1909 was the last time anyone saw the stone. The next day some of the team heads to Halifax to search for the stone while most of the team stays on the island to see the cranes get installed. Back in Halifax they enter the bookstore. They meet with the owners. The group goes down to the basement to search. They find a boarded-up arch in the basement. The historian with them speaks of the Halifax Club that is also rumored to have housed the stone. At Smith’s Cove on the island Craig and Jack lead the gentlemen with the metal detectors in a search of the cove to try and find the tunnels. During one pass, they find evidence of disturbances below the ground. Craig wants to excavate Smith’s Cove. Alex and is team arrive at the Halifax Club to find it is being completely renovated. They search the basement but skip the rest of the building, assuming it wouldn’t be strong enough to support the stone. Sadly, their search of the building does not turn up the 90-foot stone. Back on the island they are doing some additional clean-up of the money pit area for the excavation. While doing so they get a visitor. Lee Lamb has arrived. She brought her two daughters with her. She sees the cranes being setting up and is amazed. Her parents and brothers were the Restalls. Deadly gas killed her father and brother along with two others. Lee has brought something to show the guys. She has brought the 1704 stone that her mother discovered. The brothers take Lee down to Smith’s Cove. They stop at the monument commemorating the four deaths. She asks about the coffer damn so that she could try and help them locate the flood system. She does tell them one side was dug up and there was a vertical shaft. Everything that the Restall’s discovered is documented on their maps. The brothers will be going over those maps again to try and find the shaft the Restalls had found. The last of the equipment is finally brought in and set up. The excavation of the money pit is about to begin. They decide to let Dan Blankenship push the button to start the machines and the dig. He flips the switch and the money pit dig officially begins.

Categories: Blog Archive, The Curse of Oak Island

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: