Show: The Nanny
Title: The Family Plumbing
Original Air Date: February 9, 1994
Click on either link to get a copy.
Amazon Click here to get a copy of The Nanny: Season 1
iTunes not available
* Max: I suppose there’s no tea.
Niles: Here suck on this.
* Fran: Irving is a legend. Before he set up shop they didn’t call it Flushing.
* Max: How does she keep from falling forward?
Fran: Even if she did she’d bounce back up.
* Fran: My cousin Tiffany is still in Pampers.
Tiffany: Good news, I’m potty trained.
* Fran: I don’t like to hear plumbers or hair dressers say “uh oh.”
* Maggie: I can’t believe this, even the troll has a social life.
* Grace: Look, Fran, giant Barbie dolls. Will you play with me?
Fran: No honey, these toys are for boys.
* Fran: Wow look at you two, you’re like a couple of cats outside the fish store.
* Fran: You know this grungy look is very cute on you.
* Niles: Miss Fine you spend so much time up this creek I should think by now you’d have bought a paddle.
* Fran: I didn’t see anything except for your double standard.
Synopsis: The family is having breakfast but the house has no water. Everyone looks Hagrid. However, Fran looks fabulous. She used her full supply of wet wipes. Fran suggests her second cousin who is a plumber. Max wants water again so badly he allows Fran to hire her cousin. Maggie is upset with Max. She wants to go to a party but Max won’t let her. Fran joins them to break up the yelling. Apparently, it’s a make out party. Max pleads his case to Fran and sends Maggie to her room. Niles brings Max the show girls resumes. The plumber finally arrives. He comes with a small cousin as well, Tiffany. Brighton and Niles fight over who gets to look through the keyhole during showgirl auditions. Fran sends Brighton and Tiffany off to play. Irving is taking forever to fix the plumbing. Brighton and Tiffany come down arguing about the two Darrin’s. Fran tries to console Maggie about not going to the party. In the living room Grace and Brighton are checking out the showgirls. Fran heads into Max’s office and teases Max and Niles. Max is pissed because the water is still not working. Fran heads upstairs to find Irving and get the water working, but she finds Brighton and Tiffany making out in the bathtub. Fran sends Brighton to his room and Tiffany to hurry her grandfather along. Fran looks to Niles for consoling. Max storms into the kitchen upset that there still isn’t any water. She was worried she was about to get canned. Grace then spills the beans. Fran tells him about Brighton and Tiffany kissing. Instead of being upset he’s thrilled about it. Maggie finds Fran and complains about how she is being treated. Fran informs her that there is nothing she can do at this point. So Fran heads upstairs to find Max. She hears the shower running and thinks it’s the kids but it’s Max in the shower. She freaks out and leaves the bathroom. Downstairs, Irving is leaving. Tiffany dumps Brighton. Fran is looking for Max and finds him hiding on the porch. She apologizes for walking in on him. She teases him a little. Then calls him out on his double standard. Fran points out that Maggie needs to be able to learn to handle 14-year-old boys so she can learn to handle full grown men. Maggie can now go to the party.
Categories: Blog Archive, The Nanny
Leave a Reply