Title: Two Bodies in the Lab
Original Air Date: March 15, 2006
Click either link to get a copy.
Amazon Bones: Season 1
iTunes Bones, Season 1 – Bones
* Bones: I’ve done enough googling to schedule dinner.
* Bones: Hundreds of criminals would like to stop what I do. Are you suggesting I should just give up my carreer?
* Bones: Logic suggests that the shooter is involved in one of these cases so I should find out who killed them before he tries to shoot me again.
* Booth: Bones I’m not letting you out of my sight until I find out who is trying to kill you.
* Angela: So how do you like David? It’s not often you can interrogate a guy on a first date.
* Angela: You actually have a knight in shining FBI standard issue body armor. So cut him some slack.
* Bones: Is that why you brought me here? To scare me into giving up?
* Bones: I’m sorry Booth. It should be me lying in that bed.
* Booth: Things are just too neat. Hollings would never leave a map.
* Hodgins: There’s not much difference between a corrupt government and organized crime.
* Kenton: You really are the best. It’s too bad.
* Booth: It was my job to protect her. Instead I hand her over to him.
* Booth: I let you down Bones. I’m sorry.
Bones: You saved my life.
Synopsis: Bones is on her computer instant messaging a guy. She makes a date with him. Goodman informs her a body has arrived. Booth arrives with another agent. He informs her that they found someone tortured and ripped apart by dogs. This body matches an MO that Booth has seen before where a young girl was murdered. Bones is at the restaurant where she is supposed to meet her date. However, instead of meeting her date she gets shot at. Back at the lab Bones goes into overdrive. Booth storms into the lab freaked out because of the attempt on her life. Booth drags Bones down to the FBI to interrogate her date that didn’t show up. Booth is extra tough on him. However, David thinks that something might be going on between Booth and Bones. They do reschedule though. Back at the lab Angela identified the murder victim. Zack finally has the skull cleaned. Bones is hopeful that the marks left on the skull from the bullet could be used to recreate the bullet. Booth takes Bones to go meet with the other agent regarding the Romano’s. Bones realizes they are trying to scare her into exiting the case. The ballistics come back on the bullets shot at Bones, they were military. Hodgins calls Bones and let her know the dogs were homeless and tricked into eating the victim. Booth and Bones pay Hollings a visit. Bones examines his army knife. He has quite a collection of keys, several thousands. At the FBI, Hollings lawyer is not happy. Bones talks with Agent Kenton while watching the interrogation. Back at the lab Booth asks for Goodman’s help in analyzing the photos of the keys. He’s able to give him some insight. Hodgins brings some concrete information. The construction company who used that specific mix was Romano. Meanwhile, Booth is upset because the keys are being released. Bones realizes that he used one of the keys to gouge out the eyes, not a knife. Booth takes Bones back to her place to get some rest. When he goes through her music collection he is shocked at all she has. He picks Foreigner. He gets thirsty from all the dancing and goes to the fridge for soda. As he opens the door, the fridge blows up and causes a small fire. She puts out Booth (as he was in fire too). Booth is now in the hospital. She talks about his previous injuries and that he shielded someone. It makes Booth said though because he couldn’t save him. Agent Kenton shows up. Back at the lab they continue trying to recreate the bullet. Hodgins gets some results back that link Hollings to the crime. Zack calls Bones to tell her that he found the key he used to gouge out the eyes. She heads back to the lab with Kenton. Hodgins goes to visit Booth. He tells Booth about the evidence that was found. It doesn’t make sense to Booth. He tells Hodgins that he is right and then gets out of bed. Hodgins is going to be his driver. Kenton is driving Bones around. He pulls a gun on Bones. Booth tries to get to the warehouse. Kenton is telling Bones everything as he prepares to kill her. The room he takes her to has dogs. She fights back quite well and uses her martial arts skills to hold him off. He manages to overpower her and string her up for the dogs. Back up finally arrives to help Booth. They swarm into the building. Booth finds Bones’ keys on the floor. Right as Kenton is about to kill her Booth shoots him and saves Bones. He lets her down and she clings to him crying. Bones sits with Booth in the hospital. She heads out for her date with David. Moments later she comes back, she’ll eat with David another time. They watch tv.