Title: The Man on the Fairway
Original Air Date: March 8, 2006
Click either link to get a copy.
Amazon Bones: Season 1
iTunes Bones, Season 1 – Bones
* Bones: Zack, we don’t need Booth to mediate our interpersonal encounters.
* Bones: I don’t discuss ongoing investigations.
* Bones: Well, maybe he discovered that being pushy is how you get cops to pay attention.
* Zack: Oh, you think she was the inflight entertainment.
* Hodgins: Has anyone noticed that I was the first to offer help and apparently I’m useless.
* Bones: I’m not really interested in bonding over the loss of my parents.
* Zack: The victim was frozen, dismembered and fed into a wood chipper.
* Bones: I’m the authorities. Booth is the authorities.
* Angela: As far as I know, which is quite far believe me, no one has tried to kiss Brennan in this office and lived to tell about it.
* Angela: Liars! You just want to see what happens when you toss a frozen pig into a wood chipper.
* Bones: I know what it’s like to not know what happened. I know how painful that can be. I’m sorry.
Synopsis: Bones and Zack are driving on a golf course. A plane crashed and they need to investigate. NTSB gives her the run down. They go over the scene. At the Jeffersonian Dr. Goodman meets with everyone. There is an extra body on the plane. The State Department wants the identity of that sixth body and doesn’t care about anything else. The team disagrees. Bones wants to figure out where the unburned bone fragments came from. While Bones and Booth are in the bone room they get a visitor. His father has been missing. He then crashes Booth and Bones dinner to try and get more of their time. So he gives her his notes on his father’s case for the last five years. They make progress on identifying the sixth person. Bones asks her team to help on these bone fragments. Bones meets with the son again. She tells him that current findings are consistent with a male in his father’s age range. Zack, Angela and Hodgins are going over something about the fragments and Goodman catches them. Later, Booth and Bones are driving and the go over the case of the missing man. Booth wants to visit his wife. While they question her she becomes defensive. But informs them that Max and Jessie weren’t on speaking terms the last two years and Jessie had been cut off. At the lab, they go over new evidence and continue to work it secretly. At the FBI office they meet with Jessie again. They tell him about the wood chipper. He asks to see the bone fragments and she agrees. He keeps pushing her and Angela comes to the rescue. Angela’s rendering cannot prove that it is or isn’t Jessie’s father. Angela recreates the five known victims on the plane. The mystery woman’s face is also reconstructed. Outside Booth has brought a wood chipper, the same make, model and year of the one used on the victim. They head over to a suspect’s home, he runs and Bones takes him down. Back at the lab every male is outside at the chipper. Hodgins and Zack are putting a frozen pig through it. It makes a big mess and Goodman happens upon it. Booth interrogates Bones’ collar. He informs him he was in jail at the time, so it wasn’t him. Back at the lab Goodman threatens Hodgins. Jessie is back in Booth’s office with he and Bones. Angela tries to recreate the wood chipping of the body with Bones. Goodman comes in to check in on the sixth body. Hodgins tries to get back on his good side. Outside the lab Bones goes to visit Jessie to get the file on her parents back. They head to the golf course and comb the site of the plane crash for more bone fragments. They find a piece of finger with a nail still attached. It’s got some skin under it. Booth and Bones have a discussion in the car. Bones tells him the bones are not Jessie’s father. They inform Jessie in jail that the bones aren’t his fathers. The two head back to Sparks house, they suspect the killed his brother. They find the freezer he locked his brother in. Bones heads to Jessie’s hotel room and informs him it wasn’t his father’s body, but the body of Sparks’ brother. Bones meets Booth at the Chinese restaurant. She asks him to look into her parents file. He’s pleased.
Filed under: Blog Archive, Bones | Tagged: Angela Montenegro, Bones, David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel, Jack Hodgins, Kathy Reichs, Michaela Conlin, S01, Seeley Booth, Temperance Brennan, TJ Thyne, Zack Addy |