Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rounds
- 4 tablespoons butter , melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg For the Frosting
- 4- oz cream cheese , softened
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease two 8-inch cake pans with non-stick spray; set aside.
- Separate dough into 16 rolls and unroll.
- Brush each piece of dough with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Evenly divide pumpkin filling and spread over each piece of rolled-out dough.
- Carefully roll up each dough, lightly pinching seams together.
- Arrange the rolls 1 inch apart in the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until tops are golden brown. In the meantime prepare the frosting.
- Place cream cheese in your mixer’s bowl and cream for 1 minute.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar and continue to beat until well combined.
- Mix in pumpkin pie spice.
- Add vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Remove pans from oven and immediately brush each roll with frosting.
Original recipe from: https://diethood.com/pumpkin-pie-cinnamon-rolls/
Categories: Blog Archive, Recipes
Leave a Reply