Bubble Up Enchiladas
- 1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1¼ cups shredded low fat Mexican Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown turkey and drain juices.
- Pour enchilada sauce and tomato sauce over browned turkey and stir to evenly coat.
- Cut refrigerated biscuits into fourths (cut in half and then each half in half) and stir into meat mixture.
- Dump into a greased 9×13 inch baking pan and bake for 25 minutes or until dough is cooked through.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes Original Recipe from: https://www.chef-in-training.com/bubble-up-enchiladas/
‹ Michael Cudlitz on Sweet Scene Between Carol and Daryl: “They’re Coming to Terms With Their Loss” – Fan Fest | For Fans, By Fans