Recipe: Cod Fillets with Caper Butter
Cod Fillets with Caper Butter
- 4 skinless cod fillets, (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place cod on baking sheet; season both sides with salt and pepper. Broil until opaque throughout, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together butter, capers, and parsley; season with salt and pepper. Top cod with a dollop of caper butter; serve with lemon wedges..
original recipe from: https://www.marthastewart.com/1154569/cod-fillets-caper-butter
Categories: Blog Archive, Recipes