Pasta's Minestrone Crock Pot Soup
- 3 cups broth
- 1 – 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 – 15 ounce can white kidney beans
- 1 – 15 ounce can red kidney beans
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 6 celery stalks, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions chopped
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked pasta (small shells or ditalini]
- Combine broth, diced tomatoes, both kidney beans, celery, carrots, Italian seasoning, and white pepper in the crock pot. Cook on high for four (4) hours, if you want to cook on slow double that time.
- At the three hour mark (6 hours low), add the zucchini, pasta and scallions. Let go for one more hour on high, or two more hours on low.
- For softer carrots you will want to parcook them.
- You could also add in a bunch of parsley or spinach when you add in the last ingredients, if you like.