Show: Criminal Minds
Original Air Date: September 28, 2005
Lukas Haas: Clerk (The Footpath Killer)
J. Karen Thomas: Dean Ellen Turner
Jennifer Hall: Clara
Kirsten Vangsness: Penelope Garcia
Michael David Cheng: Arson Investigator
Evan Lee Dahl: Jeremy
Sage Mears: 1st Chem Student
Kristen Caldwell: 2nd Chem Student
Bob Jesser: Professor Wallace
Click on either link to get a copy.
Amazon Criminal Minds: Season 1
* Gideon: “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” -Albert Einstein
* Gideon: “There are certain clues at a crime scene which by their very nature do not lend themselves to being collected or examined. How’s one collect love, rage, hatred, fear…? These are things that we’re trained to look for.” -James Reese
* Gideon: “Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” -William Faulkner
* Gideon: And I know something that no one’s ever been able to tell you. I know why you stutter.
* Gideon: Keep thinking. It’s like chess, always try to think three moves ahead.
Synopsis: Gideon is telling some of his students in his office about his encounter, capture and finally escaping from The Footpath Killer. In the office they all discuss why he stutters. But no one knows. JJ drops a pile of files on Elle’s desk. Hotch calls a meeting in the conference rom. They watch a video taken at a dorm. Gas is poured under the door and a student is lit on fire. On the plane to the college they discuss the arsons. They arrive at the college and Gideon wants everyone to be low key. Chemicals are stolen from the chem lab. They check out the devices used for ignition. They go to the dorm building the fire was set at to analyze the scene. Elle and Reid try and dig deeper into the unsub’s psychopathy. In a building that has teachers offices, Gideon discovers the water has been shut off and there’s going to be another fire. The fire starts, a professor screams for help. But Morgan pulls Gideon out before he perishes as well. Gideon, Reid and Hotch go to a an advanced group of chemistry students. One of the students has an odd habit. The team is dealing with a lot bogus tip calls. Until they get a call with a distorted voice and a simple message. They decode it and find that it’s the Jewish god of fire. Reid reanalyzes the video and realizes that things keep getting done in threes and involve a convergence of three threes. The arsonist is task oriented, once it’s set they need nothing more. This arsonist also has OCD. Hotch has figured out the killer and it’s not a he, it’s a she. They go to Clara’s apartment and are shocked by what they find. Chiron the ferry man is on her walls, along with other god’s and deity’s that use fire. They also find about 30 homemade bombs, they evacuate and seal the building. Clara’s three group mates get into an elevator and she puts them to the test. Hotch finds Clara about to light them on fire trapped in the elevator. Gideon comes in and they are able to save those trapped. On the plane Elle thinks that Gideon told The Footpath Killer that he knew why he stuttered in order to stall him. Elle asks what really happened that day. He tells her.