Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- 1 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 bag (12 oz) Reese’s™ peanut butter cups miniatures, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 36 mini muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In medium bowl, beat sugar, peanut butter and butter with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes. Beat in egg, whipping cream and vanilla. On low speed, beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in peanuts.
- Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls.Place one ball into each muffin cup.
- Bake 12 minutes. Immediately press 1 peanut butter cup into center of each cookie. Bake 2 minutes longer. Cool in pan on cooling rack.
Original recipe: https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/peanut-butter-cookie-cups/6a3940a7-2745-4657-b143-9d1e5fff912e?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=winter2017?mktgimp=GOLDMFLR
Categories: Blog Archive, Recipes
Leave a Reply