Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate powder
- 4 – 5 Oreo’s
- whipped cream
- crushed Oreo’s for topping
- Warm the milk on the stove over medium low heat. Do not bring to a boil.
- Mix in the hot chocolate powder.
- Grind up the Oreo’s finely using a blender or food processor.
- Add the Oreo’s to the already combined milk and hot chocolate powder.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed Oreo’s.
Original recipe credits to http://www.eatmorechocolate.com
Categories: Blog Archive, Recipes
Leave a Reply